We will be participating in Red Ribbon Week October 25-29. The Red Ribbon Campaign is the oldest & largest drug prevention program in the nation. It is an ideal way to unite & take a visible stand against drugs. This year's theme is "Drug Free Looks Like Me".
Our Red Ribbon Spirit Days are:
- Monday, October 25: Put a Cap on Drugs (Wear a Hat Day)
- Tuesday, October 26: It's Crazy to do Drugs (Wear Crazy Socks)
- Wednesday, October 27: Stay Strong Against Drugs (Wear Camouflage)
- Thursday, October 28: My Future is too Bright for Drugs (Wear Neon Colors)
- Friday, October 29: Be on a Drug Free Team (Wear Your Favorite Team Gear)
We will have an assembly on Friday, October 29 in the auditorium for both staff and students.