School Menus

BES Logo

BES Menu

FES Logo

FES Menu






We are excited to announce that students will be provided the opportunity to eat breakfast & lunch at school at NO COST this school year. Pendleton County is participating in a program called the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). Parents will not be required to fill out free/reduced meal plan applications. We do ask that you encourage your children to participate in the breakfast/lunch program to help sustain the CEP initiative.

Please pay your school year bills at or payments can be made in the front office of the PCMHS. Refunds for positive balance accounts will be made in September.

School Menus, Pricing & CEP Information

Pendleton County Schools are dedicated to providing healthy & nutritious meals for students. Cereal, juice & milk are offered each morning, along with the additional selection. 


  • First breakfast & first lunch is provided at no cost to the students.

  • Second meals for students are $1.00 for breakfast and $2.00 for lunch.

  • Adult/guest meals are $4.00 for breakfast and $5.00 for lunch.

For more information, contact Holly Walker at 304-358-2007 ext. 99329 or by email.

Child Nutrition Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail, fax, or email. 

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

FAX: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.